Komen 5K Fundraiser

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm cross-posting this from my personal blog because it's a cause that is near and dear to me.  Thanks for your support!



The Twittering for Ta-Tas Team

It's that time of year again!  I'm running the Komen Tidewater 5K this October with some bloggy/twitter friends.


Please support us buy purchasing a Bookworm Bookmark for just $1 + .50 shipping.  Every $1 will go to our Komen Donations. 




Email me at lissy109@gmail.com with your address and paypal donation information.


This year is the Komen race means even more to me after finding out that my step-mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.  A and I will be running in support of her.  Thanks so much for your support!




Please repost this to your blogs and on twitter using @atruckerwife  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment